I'm an idiot

PnkPanther

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Went to get spare ribs at grocery store because was looking for ingredients for Peruvian chicken. Picked up the ribs, couldn't find other ingredients I was looking for, saw RC cola on sale so picked some up. Loaded car up and headed home..... The main thing (the ribs) I went to get somehow didn't make it from cart to my car.

Being 90 and humid, I just counted it as a loss when I got home ( then went butcher for another rack, didn't forget this time)

Someone lucked out on the Tide I forgot under my cart at Target years back...yes I went back...gone!
Even went in the store with egg on my face to check.
Made up for it a bit later with some found science diet cat food...."luckily" ..we have cats.

I'd say maybe you got it PP....but we both know St. Paul boys don't go to Minneapolis much and vise versa......I'm guessing if your a Minneapolis native, you get lost every time you visit my stomping grounds.

Went to get spare ribs at grocery store because was looking for ingredients for Peruvian chicken. Picked up the ribs, couldn't find other ingredients I was looking for, saw RC cola on sale so picked some up. Loaded car up and headed home..... The main thing (the ribs) I went to get somehow didn't make it from cart to my car.

Being 90 and humid, I just counted it as a loss when I got home ( then went butcher for another rack, didn't forget this time)

Sounds better than the time I forget to get the money the ATM spat out.

Someone lucked out on the Tide I forgot under my cart at Target years back...yes I went back...gone!
Even went in the store with egg on my face to check.
Made up for it a bit later with some found science diet cat food...."luckily" ..we have cats.

I'd say maybe you got it PP....but we both know St. Paul boys don't go to Minneapolis much and vise versa......I'm guessing if your a Minneapolis native, you get lost every time you visit my stomping grounds.

Wasn't me and I love st Paul, lived on Grand and Dale for year. And had house we looked at had 2 car garage like advertised I'd probs be living their now

Not as bad as the time i forgot to put the bag full of vacuum sealed ribeyes back in the freezer. Not sure the ice cream behind the bag of steaks was worth it.

I've never left food in a shopping cart but I did request $20 cash back from the self checkout. Didn't realize I left the 20 hanging till I got home.

Don't ever leave ten pounds of polish sausage in a cooler for a week in a hot garage.

When smoking ribs, remember that 11:00 AM plus 3 hours does not equal 3:00 PM. I guess checking after 2 hours would have been too difficult, huh?

BTW, do not use the salutation "I'm an idiot". I will answer, every time.

I once stopped to get gas, put the nozzle in and realized I needed to pay first. Went in and paid $30 come out, got in my truck and left without taking the nozzle out of my truck or even pumping my gas. Realized it bout 100 yards up the road and stopped and asked myself should I go back. What if you tore it off? I did go back and luckily it didn’t do anything. I picked it up and pumped my gas and went home. I felt like an idiot for sure.

In the end we all do stupid stuff. It’s ok. , I bet you learn from it.

Back