THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[SIZE=+2]"Oktoberfest!"[/SIZE]
Oktoberfest-girls-2009-1.jpg

Love that beer!

...as chosen by caseydog, the winner of the Something Fowl This Way Comes Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
caseydog said:
bigabyte said:
caseydog said:
bigabyte, Gore, deguerre, since Octoberfest begins on Saturday, the 22nd, what do you guys think about Octoberfest being the theme of next Frida's new TD?

CD

I love it! Is this a lock?

Sure.

CD

Now get drunk!:cool:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 9/21 through Sunday 10/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 10/15.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Snags and Beer TD. Awesome! Don't forget the farken Sauerkraut! *** Raises Glass, Drinks and Belches Loudly ***

Zum Wohl

I asked my friend Hans from Germany if he ever had snags at Oktoberfest, and he asked WTF a snag is. Therefore, snags are not official Oktoberfest food. You farking Aussies will just have to use regular words in this TD. :hand:

CD

I asked my friend Hans from Germany if he ever had snags at Oktoberfest, and he asked WTF a snag is. Therefore, snags are not official Oktoberfest food. You farking Aussies will just have to use regular words in this TD. :hand:

CD

I got snagged once in Frankfurt. I believe it was called the Crazysexin or was it Dr. Muler's. :becky:

I love Octoberfest. I have a Hacker Pschorr stein that I liberated somehow. Spent many hours at Augustiner, Spaten, Lowenbrau and Hacker Pschorr tents.

We usually would sit in the outside beer garden and only venture into the tents in the evening when everyone was pretty well trashed and were singing and dancing on the tables. Other than the beer, I had the following:

1 - hot radishes with salt (raw)
2 - pretzels large enough to get over your head and hang around your neck
3 - various brats and sausages with mustard and in some cases, a curry ketchup.

No pictures are available so the innocent and not so innocent can be protected.

Vier maß bitte is some of the only German I know.

Back