Will bring Buckboard bacon chunks for breakfast and do a crock pot (crack pot:-D) desert for evening. Just to tired to load up smokers again.

Can bring some sides also if you guys want. Potato salad, Cole slaw, Whatever!

Tater salad would be cool.

Dont's forget laptops, webcams, cameras and camcorders!!

Neil's idea of bash AV...
transportation-3.jpg

If you haven't PM'ed me yet, please let me know what you are brining.

Spreadsheet so far is attached. Sorry if I missed somebody. Just PM me to let me know.

Attachments

• Bash food list.xls
    22 KB · Views: 12
Just bought the eggs, and pork butt to make chrizo tonight! Will get cheese and tortillas tomorrow, see everyone Friday night! Save me some Wings!

Well brothers I need to officially bow out from attending unless a miracle happens. I was planning on coming late friday night but I have too much going on Saturday and with Mothers Day on Sunday there just isn't enough time. I am leaving for the Sierra's on the 14th for a week and Saturday is the only day I have left to prepare.

There was some chatter about a bash this summer at da beach, hope to get that one planned with CountryHB...Pat, thanks for putting this thing together for everyone man, I was really looking forward to coming and finally meeting some of you guys in person.

ps: No it is not that time of the month and my panties are not in a bunch(getting ready for wave of chit talking mod) :mrgreen:

Hmmm...imagine that. :biggrin:

Country are you going to make the Salsa or something else?

icemn62 are you actually going to make it and if so, what are you bringing?

Back