Look what I got today

W

we'll smoke u

A buddy calls me today and say's hey I got this smoker/oven thingy that this guy gave me and I was wondering if maybe you wanted it. So I say what the heck is it a smoker or a oven and how much do you want for it. He say bring your trailer and just come get it out of my way.

So I went and got it.

trailerpics021.jpg

trailerpics020.jpg

Not bad for free. I need to clean it up. They changed it to propane and he said it worked when he picked it up.
The guy he got it from cooked prime rib in it I guess.
When I clean it up alittle bit I will take some more pics.

That looks nice. I need to find me some new buddies...

Dude! That thing is sweet! I saw one that looks something like that Whole Foods Market in Irvine Ca last weekend. They use it for the hot counter items like brisket, sausage, ribs and chicken.
You can make some $$$ with that thing.

That is an awesome score........Should be an easy convert IMHO

That looks like a commercial convection oven. It would be great if you can convert it to wood or charcoal and still keep the convection fans active. Or, maybe by wiring the fan controls through the thermostat you could make something like a built-in Guru. Should be an interesting project. Good luck.

That looks like a commercial convection oven. It would be great if you can convert it to wood or charcoal and still keep the convection fans active. Or, maybe by wiring the fan controls through the thermostat you could make something like a built-in Guru. Should be an interesting project. Good luck.
Yeah, post pics of the convert if possible. That thing could be the next wave in home builts.

Back