Discussion Thread -> "I've Never Cooked That, Part 2!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS TWO WEEKS!

80/20

80% Ground Chuck
20% Ground Mountain Oysters

So many ideas, so little time.

What say you?........ I still haven't had a chance to use my grinder. If I grind my own meat mix and make a burger, is that "I've never made before"?
I've made burgers with store ground meat, but never ground my own.
Thanks for clarifying!
Have you ever made a meatloaf on your grill? That would be an easy two fer.

Thanks Moose, I was actually thinking of something to kick a burger up a notch anyway!
dadsr4, Haven't made a meatloaf yet. It is on the todo list though. Thanks!

Thanks Moose, I was actually thinking of something to kick a burger up a notch anyway!
dadsr4, Haven't made a meatloaf yet. It is on the todo list though. Thanks!

If your meatloaf is all beef, you can also enter it in the "Beef" Throwdown..:idea:

****MODERATOR'S NOTE****

Folks, just a quick reminder as it relates to multiple entries in our regular bi-weekly Throwdowns(Unlike the Monthly Special Throwdowns): Only ONE entry can be used for polling purposes. If you submit more than one entry, you must specify which entry you want used for judging, or the mods will make the selection for you.

Thanks!

****MODERATOR'S NOTE****

Folks, just a quick reminder as it relates to multiple entries in our regular bi-weekly Throwdowns(Unlike the Monthly Special Throwdowns): Only ONE entry can be used for polling purposes. If you submit more than one entry, you must specify which entry you want used for judging, or the mods will make the selection for you.

Thanks!

I've been around long enough that I should know that.

Use the heart entry and scrap the caul fat, please.

Marrow

Please accept my entry to the "I've never cooked that" TD

Linky: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240350

SnGrgYWh.jpg

Some great looking cooks in this one. I'm so pizzed I couldn't join this one. Life got in the way and I wasn't able to cook as planned this weekend.
Good luck to all entrants!

Back