MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #481
CambuiAl
On the road to being a farker

V-Wiz - I am inspired! My pre-moulded concrete Pizza Oven has never lived up to my expectations, and seeing a proper brick one built convinces me that I am right in getting mine re-done. I don´t have the skills like you to do it myself, but there are plenty of Italian Brazilians who have kept the craft alive here in Sao Paulo, with wood-fired Pizza ovens being common in restaurants here.

Fantastic work - looks amazing. I hope this thread runs and runs so we can see some photos of the gastronomic events that take place in this space you have made.

Thanks from:--->

Old 04-15-2014, 08:04 PM   #482
MattG
is One Chatty Farker

What an unbelievable set up! Love to build this at the house. Your very talented!

Check us out on Facebook
[url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pots-BBQ/107610505962113[/url]
MattG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #483
Pyrotech
Full Fledged Farker

Looks amazing...

Where did you find the tin lamps? they fit in great with the style of the patio and the oven
Pyrotech is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2014, 11:32 PM   #484
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Head KnucklHed

If I had that patio setup, I would dwell there. Without pants. It is that awesome.

Edit: And I don't mean that in a superficial/pervy kindof way. Seriously, no pants.

“We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this.” ~Butz
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2014, 11:47 PM   #485
kevine
Full Fledged Farker

Wow, simply amazing. Where in LA are you? I'm in Santa Clarita and would love to see this in person some day. Truly a masterpiece

Old 04-16-2014, 01:08 AM   #486
V-wiz
is One Chatty Farker

Thanks alot guys, CambuiAl, you should definitely build one, don't let mine overwhelm you, you can go small and still be cooking great meals.

pyrotech, the lamps were sources off Ebay, from time to time they come up, sometimes more than they are worth but you keep looking.

KnucklHed, thats too funny, i cant wait to put some outdoor furniture and just hang out.

Kevin, im in Sunland Tujunga area. We can arrange something.

Old 03-30-2015, 11:37 PM   #487
V-wiz
is One Chatty Farker

Hey gang, ive been MIA for some time now. I thought i drop in and post some photos of some goodies i made in the past month.

Made some chile, started out with grass fed shank, lots of beans, 2 1/2 heads of garlic, one whole onion, turmeric, cayenne pepper and alot more i cant remember right now.

Into the Italian made clay pot

Bread the next morning

Old 03-31-2015, 12:51 AM   #488
Moose
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Richard

Glad to see you back posting an update! Everything looks great, especially the bread!

Wow...
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 06:52 AM   #489
NickTheGreat
is Blowin Smoke!

I was doing okay until I saw that bread . . .

Old 03-31-2015, 07:47 AM   #490
CakeM1x
is One Chatty Farker

Nicely done! Now you need a pool to go along with it.
CakeM1x is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 10:31 AM   #491
ssv3

Name/Nickname : Sako

Long time for sure. Everything looks great bro.
Blackstone Griddle Retrofit
Blackstone Pizza Oven
WSJ(K) WGA(P) WJJ(CU) W22(BI) W26(CL)
Pit Barrer Junior
Kingsford Oval (resto mod)
ssv3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 11:33 AM   #492
Gulf

The food and the oven look great! Vwiz,

It's about time for a "night shot", don't you think . Anyone teetering on the edge of building a WFO will slide right on over, if you show that fine oven all lit up at night with a fire in it .

A couple of cheap grills, 1 old smoker, a 22" Weber Gold, a homemade [B][URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/110159595322558444862/MiniWSM?authkey=Gv1sRgCIXHlu_bv5upFg"]Mini-WSM[/URL][/B], [B][URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/110159595322558444862/TheOven?authkey=Gv1sRgCLyd6bbIseqYSA"]Wood Fired Oven[/URL][/B], and working on a UDS.
Some [B][URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/110159595322558444862/WFOOvenFood?authkey=Gv1sRgCLTcuMHN24_mbw"]WFO Food[/URL][/B] to look at.
Gulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 03-31-2015, 11:55 AM   #493
Bob in St. Louis
Babbling Farker

With some candles on the tables, and maybe some dim ambient lighting.
Oh yea.....I'll just close my eyes now....Mmm....
Bob in St. Louis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 12:17 PM   #494
peeps

Love it when V-wiz gives updates to this epic thread! That pr0n looks awesome! Dem shorties!!!!! :drool:
- [B][COLOR="darkorange"]Major[/COLOR][/B] - Mini WSM (from SJS)

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller![/COLOR][/B] ([URL="http://bit.ly/1lr5cKx"]Certificate of Authenticity[/URL]) / [B][COLOR="Blue"]Join the fun in the [URL="http://bit.ly/1ew3H57"]Throwdowns[/URL]![/COLOR][/B]
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 04:58 PM   #495
Ylouder

Wow. New poster here.

When I saw the first few post I had no earthly idea what you had envisioned; this is honestly amazing!
Ylouder is offline   Reply With Quote