$10K Boise Comp Needs Teams ASAP!

PatioDaddio

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
This month is the second annual Boise Music Festival. Last year over
70,000 people descended on Ann Morrison Park to enjoy over 40 bands,
great food, and all manner of other fun.

There is also an outstanding $10K KCBS comp held at the event, and they
need teams!

Ann Morrison Park

I competed at the festival last year and it was an outstanding contest.
KCBS rep-extraordinaire Jim Monihan is the organizer, and he always puts
on a quality event. With this being the second year, I expect it to be
even better.

If you're a competitor in the area, or just passing through, I encourage you
to enter this contest. I personally guarantee that you'll have a great time.

John

How many spots are they paying out in each category and what are the dates?

Woo hoo! It looks like the comp is only about three or four teams short of a qualifier.

John

How many spots are they paying out in each category and what are the dates?

Isn't it getting tedious trying to get all the info in one place for the KCBS events in the Northwest?

I've lobbied and gotten a Forum space for Non PNWBA Events here:http://www.pnwba.com/

It would be a shame to lose a $10K event for ANY organization-its all about the BBQ and theres room for everyone. So lets get the word out there and on our calendars.

Isn't it getting tedious trying to get all the info in one place for the KCBS events in the Northwest?

I've lobbied and gotten a Forum space for Non PNWBA Events here:http://www.pnwba.com/

It would be a shame to lose a $10K event for ANY organization-its all about the BBQ and theres room for everyone. So lets get the word out there and on our calendars.
So if there are not enough teams and the event isn't qualified, there's no purse or the event might not return?:confused:

According to the organizer the comp is a go regardless of the team count,
but being a qualifier is obviously preferable.

John

According to the organizer the comp is a go regardless of the team count,
but being a qualifier is obviously preferable.

John

Thats usually the way it goes, but what does that say to the sponsors that put up the $$. They may not be around next year?

Hope there are some last minute teams that sign up- I heard from a few teams that cooked it last year that it was a great event.

Sorry John...we are all booked up for that weekend in Cle Elum for another KCBS comp...good luck!

John, get Sherman to put a team together and GW BBQ to source a team from a dealer or two. I hope you guys get a qualifier, since it helps all of us...the Post Falls qualifier needs teams for Aug 12&13 too.

Back