Tablescapes

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Welp, we all should be in the midst of catering season or approaching so as promised I am starting a tablescape thread. Please post pics of your tablescapes, so we can turn this thread into a sticky to help others get some ideas on presentation, etc. I will post a few to start the production.

Napkin display
DSC02899.jpg

A great way for guest to find their table
DSC02900.jpg

I love to layer linens next to an entree
JeffandJulieThayerpics028.jpg

This is my favorite way to showcase an entree or appetizer (just use a box underneath an extra linen)
JeffandJulieThayerpics002.jpg

More place settings
DSC02666.jpg

Displayed appetizers
DSC02955.jpg

Love vegetation under & around chafers
DSC01136.jpg

The draping bread basket technique
DSC01130.jpg

Nothing that nice but.....

Attachments

• McRitchie wedding 005.jpg
    McRitchie wedding 005.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 256
  • catering 031.jpg
    catering 031.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 255
Welp, we all should be in the midst of catering season or approaching so as promised I am starting a tablescape thread. Please post pics of your tablescapes, so we can turn this thread into a sticky to help others get some ideas on presentation, etc. I will post a few to start the production.
You're SO she-she NTTAWWT! :icon_devil The great thing about catering with BBS is that I get to BBQ and (s)he does the tablescapes. It's kinda like a match made in heaven :biggrin::eek::mrgreen:

You're SO she-she NTTAWWT! :icon_devil The great thing about catering with BBS is that I get to BBQ and (s)he does the tablescapes. It's kinda like a match made in heaven :biggrin::eek::mrgreen:

Two words: Pit Biatch :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I love this thread, I'm inspired by what I see that BBS does with his tables.

I try to stay away from weddings, I think the excitation's are more then I can deliver.

On the May 30th weekend I'm doing a wedding for 100 with a 13 item menu. Later in the evening I'm dropping off for 25 then on Sunday we have a party for 50 to do, just ribs and beans.

Here are a couple of mine that I've posted before.

lowes08_02.jpg

I know there's no food out yet. On the left behind the plates is a wooden rack for the napkins and plastic ware. The first two black bowls have slaw and a type of potato salad. I serve beans in a 16" iron skillet. Next was corn with the butter in the tan bowels. Then buns pork and brisket. On the end I put a "carving station" to cut the ribs. Everything I do is self serve.

lowes08_03.jpg

Same picture different angle before carving station. My chafing dishes are the cheap ones from Equippers with the plastic handles changes out with ones from Lowe's.

100_1534.jpg

This was for a golf tournament, you can see the plastic holder and carving station.(The plastic holder was made with the left over cedar from the Adirondack chairs that I built)

100_1541.jpg

BTW, the beers weren't mine!!! I do a few things a season at this golf course, It's owned bu my teammate and closest friend.

I love seeing how everyone does their tablescapes. Except for Food Network's Sandra Lee, that is :roll:

I will have to post some pics later.

Thank you for starting this BBS :-D

I just cooked the meats for my son's Frat house party last year for 120 people -the guys decorated the backdrops and the house Cook took care of the tablescapes.

100_2650.jpg

100_2652.jpg

100_2653.jpg

100_2651.jpg

100_2656.jpg

100_2655.jpg

100_2657.jpg

100_2658.jpg

100_2659.jpg

I'm cooking this years Luau party-Pulled pork, Chicken thighs, legs and or wings and Shrimp skewers. I tried talking them into a Pig on the La Caja China, they were into it, but decided it would freak out the girls! Got their priorities mixed up! They want me to do some cooking onsite, so I'll be grilling on a row of Red Weber kettles and a Drum or two.

I love seeing how everyone does their tablescapes. Except for Food Network's Sandra Lee, that is :roll:

I will have to post some pics later.

Thank you for starting this BBS :-D

Cannot wait to see your tablescapes, Marsha!

I love this thread, I'm inspired by what I see that BBS does with his tables.

I try to stay away from weddings, I think the excitation's are more then I can deliver.

On the May 30th weekend I'm doing a wedding for 100 with a 13 item menu. Later in the evening I'm dropping off for 25 then on Sunday we have a party for 50 to do, just ribs and beans.

Here are a couple of mine that I've posted before.

lowes08_02.jpg

I know there's no food out yet. On the left behind the plates is a wooden rack for the napkins and plastic ware. The first two black bowls have slaw and a type of potato salad. I serve beans in a 16" iron skillet. Next was corn with the butter in the tan bowels. Then buns pork and brisket. On the end I put a "carving station" to cut the ribs. Everything I do is self serve.

lowes08_03.jpg

Same picture different angle before carving station. My chafing dishes are the cheap ones from Equippers with the plastic handles changes out with ones from Lowe's.

100_1534.jpg

This was for a golf tournament, you can see the plastic holder and carving station.(The plastic holder was made with the left over cedar from the Adirondack chairs that I built)

100_1541.jpg

BTW, the beers weren't mine!!! I do a few things a season at this golf course, It's owned bu my teammate and closest friend.

Set up looks clean and good luck with your wedding next week.

My wife and I work the same way. I cook and she makes it look perdy! I always forget to bring a camera when we roll out for a gig. My wife has placed the digital with extra batteriesin the glove box. Won't forget again!!!

Bump!

Catering season is upon us get your tablescapes in order Farkers!:clap2:

DSC04682.jpg

I'll admit. I've started "tablescaping". Really does bring the catering to a different level than what the "other" guys are selling.

Now, if I could find some hotties for my waitstaff, I would be just this much closer to my idol.(country):becky:

I'll admit. I've started "tablescaping". Really does bring the catering to a different level than what the "other" guys are selling.

Now, if I could find some hotties for my waitstaff, I would be just this much closer to my idol.(country):becky:

Bite me :becky:

Back