**Grill Decency Agent Swamprb reporting for duty!**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It was a good week for Agent Swamprb, sworn to answer the call to promote Grill Decency! Imagine-if you will, a world where ignored and abused grills are given a new lease on life, where ignitors ignite and kettles will shine and burn bright and bring sweet blue to backyards and comps all over this great country I am proud to call "home".

Case No. 8:25
A seemingly decent but unwanted Weber Genesis Silver B, cast out by a thickheaded and abusive owner that chose a shiny new Costco grill.

100_2581.jpg

100_2582.jpg

A little elbow grease and a good soaking

100_2583.jpg

Case No. 8:34
Another example of post modern consumerism, a Red 22.5" One-Touch Silver date stamp ER. Cleaned up and used at my first comp of the year last Saturday, producing a Second Place finish with my Tri-Tip entry.

100_2585.jpg

100_2584.jpg

100_2607.jpg

100_2606.jpg

JD and swamprb collecting the "goods"

100_2622.jpg

This report submitted for your approval.
Trolling craigslist's FREE section!
Grill Decency Agent Swamprb signing out.

Very nice Agent Swamprb!

Amazing what some folks throw out.

Not suprised at this. I move to give Swamp a battlefield command!

Agents! Please remind all thick headed neighbors with shiny costco specials left uncovered, could cause airline pilots temporary blindness-----and the unthinkable.

Oh yeah, and thats a nice looking dual zoned fire you have going under them tri tips. Of course you got the red ribbon.

Very observant Finster! Red Oak and Wine Barrell staves for smoke! Quick sear on each side and moved to the low zone. Santa Maria on the top Bigmista on the bottom.

Hey Brian, there's a Dukane dirt cheap on Craigslist, southend.

Hey Brian, there's a Dukane dirt cheap on Craigslist, southend.

Free is dirt cheap to me! The South end is out of my retrieval range! Better left to a rookie Grill Decency Agent!
I cover S. Snohomish Co, Eastside and N. Seattle. (way home from work Mod)

Yeah, uh huh, sure you do....forget a little "yard art" you picked up around Spanaway recently?

Although, I suppose since it's $10 for a Dukane, I should do my part for grill decency......

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a lot of heat for that one! It was only a couple miles from the Volleyball Tournament, only missed one match!

Good job. Im a rookie agent. I thought I had a 22 1/2 Weber kettle on Wed for 5 bucks. When I got there it was a 18 1/2, code DU (2002) and I bought it anyway. When I grow up I want to be just like you!

Well done Agent Swamprb! I can see more battlefield commendations in your future!!!

Back