chicken legs on the egg

OUT OF ORDER

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
so i tossed these on about 15 min ago will cook at 300 or so with pecan wood. soaked the legs in some stubbs chicken mar. nd then put john henrys pecan rub on and wanted to try this out since i have it and never use it (the mini muffin pan) will post more here soon been a while for me lol:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil
DSC01113.jpg

idea

I hope no one steal's your idea!!
well what i want to say i cant say here but i think myron stole it then paul freakin stole it from him with thighs im preety mad about it:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

Myron would not do that,he is %$*(^% perfect.He is so perfect that it is the judges fault not his that doesn't win every time

ya.. i wanna see myrons patten on "his" muffin pan chicken lmao

Damn, those damn chicken legs are gonna be damn good...post the damn pics will ya!

COPY CAT!

there it is hr in bout to butter baste and let cook a small bit longer will post result
DSC01115.jpg

i seen thirdeye do a loaf pan chicken :biggrin:

so there we are i basted in butter honey and pecan rub mix and the skin was the best ive made yet and the meat was very tender the cartlige fell off the top of the bone with easy very good taste im very happy with this chicken best ive ever cooked thanx for looking more to come for sure
DSC01117.jpg

Back