Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Battle of the BBQ Brethren, Long Island, NY 10/24-25

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
Who's gonna be there cooking, judging or hanging out ?

Are there any out of towners coming ? (Andy & Kim don't count - they are NY residents but haven't accepted it yet)

I'll be there cooking again with my team mates Mike, Mike, and Mike.

And it is still frustrating when I ask one of them to do something. Either it gets done three times, or it doesn't get done at all!

Oh c'mon now- You couldn't ask for a better bunch of Mikes. Ask me to get ya a beer and I've got it covered.

I hope Andy and Kim are helping with the taxes now that they are New Yawkers. I'll be with Phil Thursday evening. Scott

Westex BBQ is cooking the Battle this year.

Just leave your apple butter home 'k?

Great to have you on the comp side rather then the Judging side but I fear we'll be down one good and fair judge this year now.

JimDandy's will be there doing their very FIRST competetion :shock: ( very nervous mod)

>Westex BBQ is cooking the Battle this year.

JimDandy's will be there doing their very FIRST competetion ( very nervous mod)<

who's bringing the stellas???

eenie meenie miney moe....

Smokehouse Rules previously known as Bayside Buttheads is back in action and looking forward to having some fun after a 2 year hiatus!! Are we doing any potluck meals on Saturday?

Man, this is going to be a battle. there seems to be a bit less smack talk and the undertone is kind of serious/competitive. This is going to be a big one. Can't wait!!!

Out of the Ashes and into the fire will be there taking up space.

Did someone say FIRE?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I wouldn't miss it for the world. Gonna try to sweet talk one of these Food Network crews tomorrow night in to coming with me.

May come out late Friday but probably early Saturday.

Back