Andy's Camp, post turnins Sun...

Jeff Hughes

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
It was my pleasure to share multiple shots of high end tequila with Andy, Skip, and Todd Sunday afternoon...

Tempers flared a bit when we were flooded with possible grey water. While Andy's neighbors clearly did not understand drainage, it was only melted ice and all soon relaxed...

I just loved the Royal and will not miss it again...

Sorry I missed many of you all...

Clark Kent The Grey Water express

PS That wasn't Andy's neighbors---that was me trying to knock Andy of his game with my Grey Water shuttle!! How was the Hot Buttered Rum?

Clark

There was the same atmosphere PRE-TURN INS at the Smoke On Wheels Camp! The flood was pretty interesting. Quote of the Day - "Don't you know anything about ANGLES?" :-D

What a time.

We had a blast at the Royal... I think I posted this elsewhere, but it was great being able to get with friends from NY, MA, OK, CA, NH, KS, MO, AR, FL, etc. all in my site at one point in time or another.

Jeff found out what it is like to have Skip and an ice shaker handy :)

And yea, the guys behind us weren't exactly the cream of the crop, but I have had worse neighbors!!!

It was a really fun weekend, esp. getting to share some time in my neck of the woods with some of our NE buds that have taken such good care of me out there.

Back