Old Smokey Thermometers/KCK.com

Sgtcomp0311

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am getting ready to order 2 new thermometers for my smoker (CG Smokin Pro) I am going to place them at grate level. I know many of you swear by Tel-Tru's, but it seems as if Old Smokey has a decent following. For those of you that have Old Smokeys, can the 3" be calibrated? AND on a side note has anyone ever dealt with KCK.com? He seems to have the best prices, wanted to see if it "was to good to be true"

Thanks,
Matt

KCK.com is where I get ALL of my cookers, thermometers, pellets, etc. Bobby is a SQUARE DEALER!!!! No worries with him. He'll take care of you after the sale, too.

Plowboy, Thank you very much. Thats what I needed to hear!! He has some very good prices, thats why I wanted to ask.

After 93 views and no responses, I tried to remember if I brushed my teeth or not!:lol:

In addition to the Old Smokey, he has BBQ Pro Temps, which are really cool, and he sells the Tel-tru as well. I have Old Smokey and BBQ Protemps on my pellet machines.

Brian (HuntingtonCoCustoms) has experience with the 3" I believe; I think he puts those on the ones he is building...

And Bob is as good as they come, but I am biased, as he is a good friend. Tell him you are a brethren and would like the brethren discount...

HoDeDo,
Thanks for the input!! I dont know if I would be comfortable asking for a discount as his prices are so low!! A man has got to supply for his family!!

I will tell him I am a Brethren. I noticed he had a link on his site. If not for the discount, at least he will see that we "take care of our own"

I truly appreciate the input Andy!!

Cheers,
Matt

HoDeDo,
Thanks for the input!! I dont know if I would be comfortable asking for a discount as his prices are so low!! A man has got to supply for his family!!

I will tell him I am a Brethren. I noticed he had a link on his site. If not for the discount, at least he will see that we "take care of our own"

I truly appreciate the input Andy!! Cheers, Matt

No problem, I dont know what his discount on accessories like that are, if they are already "lower" than most... but on cookers, it is 15%.

Back