• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Trying something new at the vending site

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We are going to have a FULL blown pig roast at are vending site may 9th.You will be able to eat here or take out. We will be pre selling tickets at our site and the chamber of commerce will be promoting it for us as well they owe us a favor:biggrin:. We are also involved in out PTO and Police Athletic league so there are a lot of avenues for ticket sales. I think it will help to bring in new customers and generate some catering leads. If it goes well I will do few a year. Anyone ever try something like this.

Thats a great idea. I've never had a pig picken party but one of the guys in our group up here has a pig picken every friday at his joint in SLC. Works very well for him.

This sounds like a great idea!! Should generate new leads.. CONGRADS, and GOOD LUCK!

I am just off the thruway exit 21b make a left onto 9w south 1 mile or so on your left

How's this work?

You gonna set it out on a table and let people pick at it?

Our Pig Roast at our vending site is this Saturday any local Brethren or anyone passing through stop on in for some grub and a cold one on me.

Man, wish I was closer! Good luck my friend I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park! How is the vending going? Each week keeps getting better here.

I live just down the road from you and have this one marked on my calendar. Plan to drive up and have a taste of that fine Q your putting out. Have a great day and remember the prons. Best of luck with that hog.

I am just off the thruway exit 21b make a left onto 9w south 1 mile or so on your left
Sounds good to me! im right off exit 19,,so i may just take a ride up there!,,what would be a good time to get there?

1 am when the pig goes on the beer tastes better then:biggrin:. Should be ready at 3pm. Seya then

Just got home from the Pig Pull and boy was that food good. We ate till we couldn't eat anymore and still had plenty to bring home for snacks later. As soon as I can figure out how to post prons I will post them, Thanks Smokinit, for the hospitality and the good food. Nice to meet you and the misses.

Here they are, hopefully. Smokinit at work. We got there late and as you can see this pig has almost given it's all. But boy did it eat good.

j7rs09.jpg

10ddr1v.jpg

Back