• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sink Project

U

ulikabbq

I picked up a cart on craigslist for $30 and I am going to cut a hole in the top to drop my sink in. I am then going to get a hot water heater mounted on the cart. The last thing I need to figure out is grey water storage. Does anyone have an inexpensive grey water solution? I usually pipe in out about 20 ft from my site, but some parking lot contest do not have many options for grey water. I know most people use those rv containers, but they seem a little pricy for something that holds water.

sinkcart.jpg

I don't know your set up, but a 55/35 gallon plastic barrel might work.

Ask around the local car wash. They have many many sizes and types of plastic drums barrels (5G-55g) that held soap/wax/etc. and such which would be perfect for your needs.

Love your food blog by the way. You do an amazing job documenting your eats.
How you like the Stumps?

The sink looks like the right height as is. Maybe just cut a hole for the drain and mount your containers under stand and one beside.
Is that what you are thinking?
jon

The sink looks like the right height as is. Maybe just cut a hole for the drain and mount your containers under stand and one beside.
Is that what you are thinking?
jon

the picture may be deceiving because the cart height in 35''

Ask around the local car wash. They have many many sizes and types of plastic drums barrels (5G-55g) that held soap/wax/etc. and such which would be perfect for your needs.

Love your food blog by the way. You do an amazing job documenting your eats.
How you like the Stumps?

Thanks. I love the Stumps. It is the best cooker that I have ever used.

Back