Hats are in!!!!! With picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
WooHoo!

Some of us DFW guys would like to know if hats could be sent to one address to cut down on shipping?

I could gather KC area orders. There will be a lot.

Thanks for working on the hats Greg!! I would like an apron as well, with extra long strings!!

Bungie cord's.........lol

Thank's Greg, i think there's gonna be a LOT of hat sighting's this summer!!

I'm looking at the calendar and it's not April 1st! So Thank you Greg for getting this done...I'll check the mailbox on Tuesday :wink:

Hats?

did someone catch that damn gnome?

dibs...oh sorry...dibs... chit did it again.....I WANNA HAT AND APRON>>>>>DIBS sorry...stuck in dibs mode...looking forward to the order info.............did I say dibs????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dibs...oh sorry...dibs... chit did it again.....I WANNA HAT AND APRON>>>>>DIBS sorry...stuck in dibs mode...looking forward to the order info.............did I say dibs????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Did you really mean BIBS?

I'll take a BIB

Last I head he was trying to find a distributor for a Brethren MAN thong.....

Which I would buy.......:shock:

Perhaps a "Brian thong" with bungee cords added.

Attachments

• Briansthong.jpg
    Briansthong.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 188
Who's gotta be the model for these man thong's. I vote for the grand poobah or plowboy.
Oh the mental image?? Dang that will be with me the rest of the night. :) Woodpile here we come!

P.S. sorry for the highjack couldn't help it.

Who's gotta be the model for these man thong's. I vote for the grand poobah or plowboy.
Oh the mental image?? Dang that will be with me the rest of the night. :) Woodpile here we come!

P.S. sorry for the highjack couldn't help it.

I think one of these Farkers should do it.

Attachments

• bullbutt.jpg
    bullbutt.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 182
Last I head he was trying to find a distributor for a Brethren MAN thong.....

Which I would buy.......:shock:

You mean you would buy ANOTHER.

Sidebar: Kick - When you coming to KC for the Bass Pro opening? PM us so we know.

I could gather KC area orders. There will be a lot.
Sounds like a plan especially since there will be a lot of Brethren at Smoke in the Spring. I know several Topeka Brothers will be here and want hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back