Comments on the water pan and bong water..........

Qczar

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
When I was a bit younger (a long time ago folks) and inexperianced, the initail thought of drinking bong water would be a good idea. Hey, it`s just smoked water, right? Clearly after seeing, smelling the stuff it`s not only a bad idea, it`s sickening. Before I started using my Bandera, I thought I was going to use the water in the 'water pan' for making stocks, sauces or such. After getting a few Q`s under my belt, the water pan water looked and pretty much reminded me of bong water! Just does`nt seem like a good idea?

Am I relating the two too much? Or, do some use the pan water?

........... Xczar

Am I relating the two too much? Or, do some use the pan water?

Hmm, it does have a lot of the right ingredients. I'd have to pass, though. It's just too...yucky. :shock:

Never used the water for any thing but I have cooked brisket and ribs over a cast Iron pot full of beans and both were good. Brisket Beans had a heaver (thick) taste but the Rib Beans were real good.

Umm
If Mook was to have been here this weekend and IF we were to know what bong water was I could tell you for certain the water from my WSM was worse then the bong water.

i think what horn is trying to say is...

IF we knew what bong water was, and IF we had not made the mistake of putting the coals above the water pan while grilling the steaks on the WSM, then trying to clean that bitch out for the brisket the next day, we would certainly say that the bong water was better.

p.s. ice makes for a kinder gentler bong water, or so i've heard.

I have put bongwater IN the water pan while doing Beer Butt chickens. Just proved drugs and alcohol are a waste on dead birds.

:twisted:

BBQchef33 said:
I have put bongwater IN the water pan while doing Beer Butt chickens. Just proved drugs and alcohol are a waste on dead birds.

:twisted:

:lol:

I'v seen Brats in the stores, lately, that should be thrown in the water pan, but when they are over a year old, how to you get them to fit :?: :twisted:

A good friend of mine moved to The States from England when he was 16, first big party he went to someone handed him a bong, to him it looked like a yard of ale, so he tipped it and drank the whole thing. Farking yuch mod for sure.

Back