New Weapon for the Arsenal

FattyMac

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
A Pitmaker Sniper!

2012-12-10.jpg

Picked it up second hand from a guy that supposedly bought it to do catering that never really materialized. All things considered it's in good shape. A couple of minor scratches and digs here and there but nothing that I wouldn't have done to it if I had had it for the last couple of years. Squirrel Killer the BBQ Poodle could hardly contain her excitement.

The grates has a little bit of surface rust on them but nothing some elbow grease and a good re-seasoning can't take care of.

2012-12-10.jpg

Going to be interesting for as most of the time I've cooked over pellets unless I was grilling. Now I need to find a local wood supplier and learn some fire management skills. That being said I'm really looking forward to it.

SWMBO was excited too as she has always wanted me to do a whole hog and I've never had the equipment until now
2012-12-10.jpg

You bought a poodle to help with your cooking?

Nice new cooker

That is awesome. Look forward to hearing how well it cooks.

That looks way cool. Have fun with that thing! Wish my wife wanted me to cook a whole hog.... :(

Those Snipers are awesome, that door alone gets people to want to check it out. Not only is it functional, but it's cool.

Congrats on the new cooker, good luck with it!

Back