• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Saucy"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 1/29.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1914704_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]BB4FUN[/size]
1915491_BB4FUN.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1917791_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Phrasty[/size]
1918289_Phrasty.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1918293_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1918719_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1921419_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]---k---[/size]
1922077_---k---.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1922269_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]txschutte[/size]
1922346_txschutte.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1923340_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]relationship colonel00[/size]
1923383_relationship_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1923449_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1923499_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin[/size]
1923503_fingerlickin.jpg

Last edited:
relationship?
Yes, for the team entry you and your girlfriend entered.

At first I was going to give you grief about doing a team entry, since those are reserved for bashes. But then I figured you would just say that you two did indeed do some major bashing in order to try and wiggle around that little rule thingy. Plus, I don't really feel like that's an important detail any more.

However, I could not just enter it as a regular colonel entry, because you went out of your way to specify that it was a team entry, yet you provided no team name. So I had to come up with a team name.

Last night they re-ran an episode of Seinfeld where "Independent George" was mixing up with "Relationship George", and all of the problems associated with that.

I thought it seemed like a good fit. Just make sure your Relationship Colonel00 stuff stays away from Independent Colonel00 and all will be fine.

Now you know. You're welcome for the heads up.

Only if they declared it as a team entry. Otherwise (for the males at least), it is assumed that any wives/girlfriends help their male counterparts with their entries (if it's a good one):becky: Otherwise, how could you possibly explain it?

For example. The typical Gore entry without any help from ecode usually takes the form of nachos. With ecode however, we get things like that lamb sculpture. A classic Guerry entry without Redhot is a hot farking mess, while an entry with Redhot is quite the opposite, and usually comes replete with grill posturing.

I just wish my wife knew how to cook. It's no wonder I lose so many of these things.

Now we just need the "silent helpers" for these other guys to step forward. Some of these guys make some amazing stuff, but I have a feeling some pretty lady is their helper and inspiration, without whom their dishes would just look like some sort of nachos with a boxed cheese and canned soup poured all over them!:laugh:

I'm torn between Mongo, Gore and relationship colonel00.

Everything looks good, but those are my favorites.

Bribes are gladly accepted. :becky:

CD

I'm torn between Mongo, Gore and relationship colonel00.

Everything looks good, but those are my favorites.

Bribes are gladly accepted. :becky:

CD

I wish I would have known about bribes before I voted for you, CD!:doh::laugh:

Yes, for the team entry you and your girlfriend entered.

At first I was going to give you grief about doing a team entry, since those are reserved for bashes. But then I figured you would just say that you two did indeed do some major bashing in order to try and wiggle around that little rule thingy. Plus, I don't really feel like that's an important detail any more.

However, I could not just enter it as a regular colonel entry, because you went out of your way to specify that it was a team entry, yet you provided no team name. So I had to come up with a team name.

Last night they re-ran an episode of Seinfeld where "Independent George" was mixing up with "Relationship George", and all of the problems associated with that.

I thought it seemed like a good fit. Just make sure your Relationship Colonel00 stuff stays away from Independent Colonel00 and all will be fine.

Now you know. You're welcome for the heads up.

I can see how that could be confusing to some (me) so for the sake of clarity shouldn't Relationship Colonel00 head over to cattle call. :confused:

Yeah, somebody is going to vote for Al's prawn burger before this is over.

I couldn't even get a zero with my fish balls (twice) and he thinks those crabby patties are going to survive. :crazy:

Ok

I'm going to open the flood gates. That crabby patty is not a Zero and someone needs to do this.

Back