Briskets on at 6:30...

S

Stevesonfire!

Cruising at about 225, pork loins go on later. Using hickory only. This in advance of a party for 50 +/- tommorow. I'll be cooking 4 more pork loins at the party.
This is my first time cooking for someone other than my family....wish me good smoking!:clap2:

About 5 hours into smoking the briskets.....mmm mmm mmm they sure do smell good! It's about noon here in Southern Indiana and its already 88 degrees! Supposed to top out at around 95 today....shewwww! Drinking lots of water today. I'll be putting the pork loins on around 1-1:30. Here a pic of the briskets....

downsized_06180011211.jpg

Cooking on my homebuilt reverse flow smoker with hickory at about 225 degrees. Coated the briskets in yellow table mustard then applied a rub (garlic and herb) then through those babies on the heat....I try to keep it simple...I think it tastes better simple:-D

I'll be posting more pics as the day goes on....

The pork loins are on...the briskets are looking like pron, its 92 degrees and the beer is cold! If everyone knew just how much fun this is...everybody would be doin it:biggrin1:

downsized_06180014231.jpg

downsized_06180014281.jpg

Back