Thanks, and Rec for Tri State vendor info

Goose

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Sorry right up front for the Newb question, (please dont flame me!)

Can anyone recomend a vendor of lump besides the cowboy stuff at the big boxes?
I am in Queens NY.
Any other local BBQ events, listings ect?

My hello thread locked, but I wanted to say "thank you all" for the warm welcomes to the board.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Jim! We don't flame 'noobs' here, brother! I can't help with the answer, being out west, but someone will.

BTW, we typically lock Cattle Call intros at the 30-post mark to keep them from lingering forever and getting unneeded attention months or years later!

Arlin

I can't help you either, sorry. I know some folks soon will, probally at work or something.

Stay away from the Cowboy lump sparklers, it dangerous lighting that stuff. If you are looking for decent and reasonable price lump charcoal check out Wal-Mart. I don't know if the Wal-Mart in NY sells Royal Oak Lump but here in MA & NH all the Wal-Mart's have alot of charcoal such as Royal Oak and Kingsford, etc. I would check them out, usually it sold outside in the garden area, you may need to find a wal-mart associate as it maybe wrapped up for winter. Royal Oak lump is Brethren approved

Well, I found some of the new red bag Kingsford @ HD today but thats it. :frown:

Back