Habanero Death Dust drumettes!!!!!!(pRon)

smokeyokie

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well shout out to KCMike, I recieved by "Death Dust", and I decided to make a trial run with it tonite did 6 drumettes with "DD" and the rest with Oakridge Game Bird and Chicken Rub..... It was awesome on both fronts... I will tell you I am a pepper belly and this DD was right up my alley, it is awesome and cant wait to try it on some ribs next cook..... Any way here is PRon... Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Looks great! Please email me a couple.

Looks great! So, how was the heat? I made HDD burgers and steak fries tonight for dinner and my lips are still burning!... but, damn were they good!

Thanks for your business!

Mike

bbq%20brethren%2024.jpg

Looks so awesome! You used my absolute favorite flavor profile with that Game Bird and Chicken. I am so excited to try the DD but I am in love with everything else made by Oakridge!! Great looking stuff man!

Just got my package in and HAD to taste it. Ohhhh man this stuff is great!! Using it for the VT @ UM telegate I'm having this weekend.

Mike almost sold out his entire production round before he even put it up on his website so I think he's making a second batch.

Yeah, we nearly sold out before we even released it on our website, so we had to make a second batch of 150. Right now, we're setting at #51/150 (and it's only Oct. 6th...) However, this time, when these are gone, they're gone. (at least till next year... :tape:)

Plus, after the last unit is sold from the second batch, we're planning something very special, so keep yer' eyes peeled... :tape: :tape: :heh: :thumb:

Back