BBQ Brethren *OFFICIAL* IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates now available!

MOINKCert_Offthehook_zps176c41e0.jpg

I guess I'm an "old baller" since I got mine from Grail! I feel privileged!!
Do you have one from Ginger too? If so, you could get a new one and go for a trifecta.

(If you have one from Chambers though, I'm not interested in joining that trifecta)

my balls for your viewing pleasure

100% beef, no horse that I'm aware of. Wrapped in pig bacon. S&P except for the mutant which got SM Cherry and PB Bovine Bold. Apple chunks on Stubbs briqs, BH Original on half. Demolished in short order :mrgreen:
20130312_182453_zpsc17f83a4.jpg

20130312_182832_zpsb1a5db50.jpg

20130312_194344_zps3682526e.jpg

Ok since this seems legit:biggrin1: Here is my MOINK submission, i started with frozen store bought meatballs, wrapped up in bacon put on bamboo skewers and smoked on my mini-wsm at about 275 till they was done:biggrin1: sauced them and they was gone! Thank you, thank you very much.
Moinks.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, some people have way to much time on there hands. I'm starting a new one, send me your best rub recipe and I will post a certificate with you name on it. I promise. lmao

WOW, some people have way to much time on there hands. I'm starting a new one, send me your best rub recipe and I will post a certificate with you name on it. I promise. lmao

Speaking of too much time on your hands, shouldn't you be off flipping chickens, or something? :becky:

Here you go, don't laugh at some of the ingredients, it took me years to come up with this. I call it Foil Helmet Rub. :grin:

This recipe is simply listed in "parts". The size I have always used for personal use and when sending to others is 1 part equals 1 tablespoon. This makes enough to fill a typical shaker bottle and even have some extra. A double batch will fill one of the big, tall containers.

12 Hungarian Sweet Paprika (Szeged)
6 White Cane Sugar
6 Brown Cane Sugar
6 Kosher Salt (Morton's)
6 Herbamare
2 Granulated Garlic (Tones)
2 Onion Powder (Tones)
2 Chili Powder (Williams)
1 Lemon Pepper (Tones)
1 X-Hot Barker New Mexico Chile Powder (Da Gift Basket)
1 Dulse graunules (fine particles)

Now where's my certificate?

Back