Finally Posting Pics of My Build

DownHomeQue

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Started with an Old out of Comission 250 Gallon Propane tank... that me and my dad were going to turn into a grill.. with a charcoal grate in the bottom and two exhaust stacks.. Then. my dad talked me into turning it into a smoker.. with a firebox and Vertical Smoker.. Thats what we ended up with.. The Whole build was completed with A Harbor Frieght Chop Saw, 3 Harbor Freight Grinders (first two RIP), And a Miller 30 Amp Stick Welder... And a lot of Elbow Grease... :shock: The thing i love about stuff like this is we took somebody elses trash (undesirable Eye Sore) and turned it into something i get offered cash for every time i Pull it somewhere! This is what its all about Brethren... If you have a will there is a way Brethren!

add to list Air Compressor and Spray gun.. forgot about that..

Attachments

• Getting Painted.jpg
    Getting Painted.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 3,710
  • Dad Painting.jpg
    Dad Painting.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 3,710
NIce!!! Quality craftmanship right there!!! I'd love a seat at the table for it's maiden voyage cook!!!

was definitely a lot of work... But It was all worth it! and it cooks like it looks... Turns out some mighty fine Que!

was definitely a lot of work... But It was all worth it! and it cooks like it looks... Turns out some mighty fine Que!

What's your plans for it? Catrering? Vending at fairs? Open up a restaurant? Inquiring minds wanna know...not that it's any of our business. :grin:

Back