MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Old 12-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default Come in please:Decision makers of Backwoods, or Stump, Or Vikiing, or any Gravity Feed Smoker, or Ceramic Smokers

I would like to supply one KIND of my BBQ controllers to a famous manufacturer of gravity feed cabinet smokers or ceramic smokers. The smoker must equip my controller as standard accessory.
I WILL SUPPLY MY CONTROLLER AT TRUE COST. I WILL NOT EARN A COIN.
I need a reference in the market.
Offset or Weber or USD just has too big market that I can not afford to supply without profit. Indeed my target market shall be Offset or Weber or USD.

Hope I am lucky enough that VIP's can find this post too.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Toronto
Full Fledged Farker

You should try emailing them directly, there is very little chance they will see your message here.

[email protected].

[email protected]
OWNERS
James W. "Jim" Kinman- Managing Partner
Thad W. Estes, III- Operating Partner
Supporting Staff
Walter F. "Stump" McDowell-Design and Manufacturing Manager
Brenda Lord-Accounting Manager

http://www.biggreenegg.com/contact/
Old 12-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

I sent many emails before, got no reply.
I guess that my email could not reach to real decision makers.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
Toronto
Full Fledged Farker

I see, perhaps you should write them an official business letter, have your company name and logo on it along with contact info.

They may not have taken you seriously and sending an official document may change that.