MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default Wanted: Sales Master for Power Draft Controller.

I find from eBay that GURU DIGIQ sells very good. Since Nov.27th, 24 pieces were sold
Package price is $279.
Link is http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BBQ-GURU-DIGI...1#ht_794wt_702

I sell WOLF also on eBay. link is http://www.ebay.ca/itm/140654979876?...t_44537wt_1031
Package price is $158
Since No.28th, I sold 6 pieces.

Outlet of DIGIQ is SSR, fixed voltage, fan simply on/off
Outlet of WOLF is PID variable voltage, in turn variable speed of fan. Result is better temperature control.

Obviously I am a bad sales man.
I must need a sales master to work together.
I AM OPEN TO ANY PLAN/SUGGESTION/CONDITION AS LONG AS SALES keep abreast of DIDIQ

Old 12-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
HolySmoke
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Jobaba-Que

maybe if you had a local sales representitive it might make people feel more at ease if they didn't need to ship from china/overseas beliving they might get ripped off or it is a cheap made product. Packaging and eye appeal is very big for people who are not as educated with these types of products, try a simple picture layout with the items and a description of item next to it so it can help explain/show what they are getting. On GURU DIGIQ... they have those fancy vinyl lettring/logos on them (adding to cost) which also interests people and diagrams showing different uses.
I work full time as engineer for a store fixture maufacturer and these are some issues we deal with at first when a client imports for the first time...

I hope this rambling helps..

p.s.
looks like you got the production down pat and i will be ordering some of your products after our holiday season...
JC'S BAR-B-QUE & CATERING
http://www.jcbbq.com
LANG 84-Deluxe warmer, Webber Kettle
18WSM & 22.5WSM, Smokey Joe, Meadow Creek PR60,
Meadow Creek PR72, Backwoods Fatboy (2x)
Old 12-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

I am open to any upgrade, appearance, package, representative, American brand name, all are under my consideration
Old 12-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
Toronto
Full Fledged Farker

If you are talking about your ebay store, I think your sales are low on it because of your layout. The current layout is very confusing and the pricing on it is not very clear. You have to make your store so simple that even an idiot would understand, right now those idiots are confused by the layout. This creates a barrier for them to get your product and makes them look at other options.

Finally, because your price is so much lower than the DigiQ, most people will think its to good to be true. In their mind there has to be something wrong with it, how can you offer your unit at such a low price and still retain quality? I think time and satisfied customers will be the only thing to help you overcome this obstacle.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Also you need to get them out with competitors who can show how they work nothing sells a product easier than seeing it in action.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

I am going to make my eBay store more simple. But I reach to maximum limit and I can not even make revise. I will wait.
also it seems that I have to patient enough for old buyers to spread out. But a sales master may make this patient period much shorter than me
Old 01-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #7
Porcine Perfection
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : ...

I was very close to purchasing one of your controllers but did not for two reasons.

1. If I needed to return something or even get a replacement part I would have to deal with the hassles and delays of international shipping.

2. You responded to my communication in a very timely manner, however there was a language barrier and I was worried that we would not be able to communicate efficiently if there was an issue.

Please do not take this personally. Trust or quality of product was not in question.

"You don't win friends with salad!" - Homer Simpson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #8
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

I'll do it... I'll even buy the unit.... and I will sell so many no one will give **** where it comes from. But I'll be needed a couple of these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP7794 View Post
I was very close to purchasing one of your controllers but did not for two reasons.

1. If I needed to return something or even get a replacement part I would have to deal with the hassles and delays of international shipping.

2. You responded to my communication in a very timely manner, however there was a language barrier and I was worried that we would not be able to communicate efficiently if there was an issue.

Please do not take this personally. Trust or quality of product was not in question.

"You don't win friends with salad!" - Homer Simpson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edict.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #9
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

For your information, I have found a sales partner for east half states, and a partner for Swiss/France/Austra/Germany, and a partner for Spain.
I still need partner for west half states, and Canada.

A brief cross-comparison below for your consideration
My DOG package at $99, free mail = Auber
My WOLF package at $158, free mail = DigiQ
My TIGER package at $218, free mail = ProCom4
My LION package at $258,free mail = stoker or CyberQ