Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz...... and the totals are.....

I spoke with Shane.... It came down to keeping harmony in the house.... His wife said she had no problem with the beard... In fact she looked forward to him losing it... She felt that he really did need a hair cut.... But don't even think about cutting off the eye brows.... (He is soooooo whipped!)
You are an A-1 Buddy Farker aren't you??:-D

Thanks for the pics guys and hoding up our end of the bargan - you are both aces in my book.

Shane,Dive and Fatboyz, way to come through on your wager, or should I say way to come through for the Brethren that won the auctions ??

I spoke with Shane.... It came down to keeping harmony in the house.... His wife said she had no problem with the beard... In fact she looked forward to him losing it... She felt that he really did need a hair cut.... But don't even think about cutting off the eye brows.... (He is soooooo whipped!)
You are an A-1 Buddy Farker aren't you??:-D
Damn straight! Didn't want you to look like a wussy boy!:lol:

Awsome sacrafice for such a great cause.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Now sombody get those boys some Brethren hats stat...and Dive an eyebrow pencil....:tongue:

Hats off to both of you!!:biggrin:

You guys are good sports doing this for a great cause and you don't look half bad with short hair either! It looks like Wyatt has a second occupation along with his cooking.

Divemaster kinda looks like that captain on the deadliest catch, and for Shane I have a desire to say that you realy should stay retired and not try to comeback and have everyone remember that you just came back and been a pissy little a**.

Way to go guys!! Gotta give lots of respect for keeping your word. I'm going out and buying stock in razors and sunscreen!!:-D

All for a dang good cause. That's what being a Brethren is all about!

I sent the pictures to my daugher and got the following email...

"I'll see you when it grows back"

Can't you just feel the love!

I'm going out and buying stock in razors and sunscreen!!:-D
Save your money... I'm growing mine back.... Last time I had this lack of hair was in 1979 when I joined the Navy....

For some reason I had to turn the brightness down on my monitor.......:twisted:

Congrats guys on following through on your word.......that means a lot these days!

For some reason I had to turn the brightness down on my monitor.......:twisted:

Congrats guys on following through on your word.......that means a lot these days!

Agreed. Great job guys!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Now where are my sunglasses? :biggrin:

I had to get a haircut on Monday, just to taper the sides. That makes it look like I have re-enlisted in the Corps. If it weren't for the beer gut, the wifey would swear it was like the day we met in VA Beach.

Jeff, hows the eyebrows??

I had to get a haircut on Monday, just to taper the sides. That makes it look like I have re-enlisted in the Corps. If it weren't for the beer gut, the wifey would swear it was like the day we met in VA Beach.

Jeff, hows the eyebrows??

No pics, didnt happen!

I will concentrating on this this week. need to get social security numbers...

how do u do that discreetly? :)

I will concentrating on this this week. need to get social security numbers...

how do u do that discreetly? :)

I dont' know you can do it discreetly. You could always wait and tell them that you did it for them, and then get the numbers. Or you could just ask for their numbers and tell them it is a suprise and you can't tell them right now.

I will have to think about that and get back to you.

Tell them you are their rich African uncle and you need their personal information to deposit your millions in an American bank.......

That always works for me:roll::lol:

Great job once again guys, how is that hair coming back in?

UPDATE.. I DIDNT FORGET..

I told BBQ-mafia and he was overwhelmed. did NOt give all the details and asked him not to tell chrissy. i figure i will send them the CD along with the baby blanmket that started this whole thing. (and maybe a lock of divemasters hair).

Guido is geting her SS# worked out and said I should have it by Wednesday. I will be putting it in a extended CD type of account for Carmella(or IRA that she can get at 16 or 18.) it will be anything that can be turned in without a penalty if they need it for her earlier. Didnt get to Plan B yet till details for carmella are worked out.

Back