THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokin Gator

Babbling Farker
Butts are on sale this week for $0.99. T-bone, porterhouse, and bone in ribeyes are $5.99!!! I don't have a ton of room in the freezer, but I gotta hit that sale!!

They sell IBP / Tyson Pork
I always get my pork from the frindly Winn Dixie Meat Man

I did too growing up in Louisiana and more recently living in Chattanooga. I still remember their tag. "Winn-Dixie The Beef People"

The Piggley Wiggley's are about gone also.

I saw the ad in the morning paper, I think I'll get some next Tuesday, ad runs till Tuesday. I need a butt or two for next weekend, in in-laws coming, maybe sister in law with family. Need to start working on the menu I'm thinking ribs, chicken, pulled pork. I'll get a chance to use the Lyfe Tyme, Kamado, and Weber.

I too miss the Winn-Dixies around here... There was a time, not all that long ago, that they would put briskets on sale during the holidays for $.29lb...

Well, maybe it was that long ago... :cry:

Back