Mothers Day Weekend on the High Plains - w/ Pr0n!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Evenin', Pholks!

I'm sipping on a good old fashioned. The outlaws are here. I've got a full belly. Time for reflection on how we got here.

Saturday Night brought Stuffed Mushrooms and Wings.

plIAGsbh.jpg

VWKZML0h.jpg

tFSmsK3h.jpg

pXDpdbNh.jpg

Mothers Day Breakfast - Lemon Ricotta Pancakes w/ Wrights Bacon

kCISsSYh.jpg

FLoMPFnh.jpg

Lamb Brats w/ Kraut for Lunch

5Ss8hDJh.jpg

Chicken Tikka (w/ some lollipops) to welcome the Outlaws!

KYDr1Boh.jpg

lciML0Fh.jpg

B7BL6qJh.jpg

It's tough to beat quick pickled cucumbers in ACV w/ S&P, and sliced heirloom tomato, then steamed corn with salted Kerrygold & S and P.

Y'all have a great week. Back to the grind in the morning!

Best regards and thin blue.

Looks great Marc, looking at Munchkin and her nail polish reminded me of my little granddaughters.

Very nice. Looks like you're giving the Rhino a workout. Haven't had a chance to season the Blackstone yet. Weather keeps up like this might have to pop the griddle in the oven and deal with the smoke.

... and those pancakes:clap:

Gluten Free... but it doesn't matter. You have no idea.

House-6 works SO hard on these every time, and they're AMAZING.

Recipe

1 1/2 cups fresh ricotta
4 large eggs, separated
3 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp grated lemon zest
105 grams All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Mix (Substitute Store Brand: Pamela's Artisan Blend Flour - Gluten Free... or Cup4Cup Gluten Free Flour Mix is also highly recommended. Bob's Red Mill is fine, but the others are best).
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp kosher salt
Pinch of Cream of Tarter

Combine the Wet Ingredients: Whisk together the ricotta, egg yolks, sugar, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Set aside

Combine the Dry Ingredients: Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.

Scatter the dry ingredients over the wet ingredients and fold them together with a spatula until just combined.

Beathing the Egg Whites. Put the egg whites in the bowl in a stand mixer. Beat the egg whits with the cream of tartar until they form soft peaks (about 5 minutes). Fold the egg whites into the batter gently. Remember that you don't want to crush that lovely fresh ricotta or the structure of the egg whites.

Making the Pancakes. Pour the pancake batter (about 1/4 cup at a time). When bubbles start to form and pop on top, flip them. Cook the for about 1+ minute more, and set aside.

Feeds about 6.

That makes them even more appealing. Shouldn't be too hard for me to convert the recipe to a keto version. Thanks!

I love it when a plan for a great weekend comes together, and you seem to have a way to nail it every time!! Nice cook and I hope you took extra good care of CINCHOUSE in the process.

Food and family - there ya go! Loving the food - both the menu and the execution, the pix, and how you do it right all the time every time! Great stuff, Marc! :clap2:

Back