MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #16
Blackened
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Chris

Bought mine in 2003, perfect for camping, the beach, tailgating, or just a day trip. The side vents aren't ideal, but work fine. Nice score!
Blackened is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #17
Blackened
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerbecue View Post
I also thought about getting a Smokey Joe for a camping BBQ but instead bought this Chargriller table top BBQ which is larger, has cast iron grates and a slide out drawer for fuel and a hinged lid too. No need to remove the lid and cooking grate to light up or dump ashes. It was only about $69
That's also the firebox for the char griller smoker

Blackened is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
zydecopaws
Babbling Farker

If Pasco wasn't all the way over on the other side of the State, I'd run out and buy it tomorrow. I have 3, and absolutely love them. A new one in the box is a true rarity, and should not go to someone who doesn't appreciate what they are getting.

You really need to negotiate with the wife...
MOINK Ball Wizard and ALF Award Recipient[/COLOR][/B]
[SIZE=2]Webers up the wazoo, a bunch o' Pyromids, Bubba Ho-Keg, and [URL="http://noexcusesbbq.com/archives/2987"]the CrockaQue[/URL][/SIZE]
zydecopaws is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #19
cbpeck
Full Fledged Farker

I think she'll be ok with it when I tell her we need it for the camping trip we're taking with her extended family next month. That's my plan.

I'm kinda tempted to keep it new in the box, but I don't think it'll ever be worth more than the $60 I paid for it, and it will be a great addition to my arsenal. I'm pleased to be its first owner, and am looking forward to its inaugural cook.