• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Holy Smokers in Valley Park, MO?

Southern Home Boy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey y'all.

Anyone signed up or intending to sign up for the Holy Smokers comp in Valley Park Halloween weekend?

It sounds like a lot of fun and fits in the schedule nicely. I hadn't planned - aka "budgeted" - for it, but I may try to swing it anyway.

What's the buzz?

Haven't heard anything about it. Got any info?
Might be do-able. And there is a good chance it won't be 98 deg!
:pray::pray::pray:

My son and I will probably be there. We were there last year. Real nice competition. Very well organized, and super helpful people. The men from the Knights of Columbus were so helpful in every way. You will get spoiled by them. Mary from ASAP made biscuits and gravy for all the teams, that was a real nice treat. May be a little cold, and you got to watch out for the train that might wake you up out of deep sleep (it nailed me last year). I would recommend this comp to all the St. Louis teams. Joe

Jo Jo's pullin pork is going to try to go.
how about you home boy?
would be good to see you again :p:p

Hopefully. We'll see. Depends on if I can make any money at Wildwood in September. If I can win enough there, then I don't have to pull otherwise-dedicated money out of the family budget. I could do that, but it costs LOTS of marriage points.:tsk:

It'd be nice to do that one though. Besides, I'd like to take another look at Joe's insulated UDS. There's a few things I don't quite remember that I think I want to copy. :heh:

Even if I can't compete, it's litterally down the street from my house... I'll at the very least stop by and play for a bit.

Back