Beef ribs, beans, wings and ABT's

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Found some good and meaty beef ribs at Gene's Fine Foods here in town. Price was pretty good at $2.49/lb. I've got to admit that beef ribs are one of my favorite foods. Tender, juicy, fatty.....

Here's what I bought. 7.5lb's worth of goodness

Unprepped.jpg

Prepped them with Worcestershire sauce to hold the rub and then a liberal coating of The Rub Company's Santa Maria Style and Tod's Dirt Original. Then a good coating of pepper.

Prepped.jpg

I cooked these on the UDS because I like big smoke on my ribs.
Here we are about 4 hours into the cook
4hoursin.jpg

I foiled them a little over 4 hours for an hour then back on for about 30 minutes. Here's what you get.
Done2.jpg

I also cooked up some BBQ's beans with brisket (on the Egg), Chicken wings (on the Weber) and some jalapeno and Habanero ABT's (on the Egg). It was a great day!!
Dinnerisserved.jpg

Very nice spread there Marty! The wings and ribs in particular look spectacular. :clap2: The Habanero ABTs just scare the heck out of me.

Like I wasn't hungry enough already. I shouldn't come here when I am hungry. Great stuff Marty.

Bro that is one perfect meal... you nailed that cook

I disapear for a little while and you do this? WOW, just wow!! You know I could have been there in 6 hours or so, to help you taste test!!

Back