Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoke on the Water Hot Springs, Ar.

I think were going. I'd like to finish listening to Joe Diffie's concert that got rained out in Lula.

See you there Roger. We are planning on going, since it is only 35 minutes from the house. Maybe we can get near you and chat some.

chris

How big is this festival? From a spectator stand point, what can one expect? I am hoping to checkout some of the competitor setups with hopes of joining in next year. Oh, and try some Q!

How big is this festival? From a spectator stand point, what can one expect? I am hoping to checkout some of the competitor setups with hopes of joining in next year. Oh, and try some Q!

last year it was pretty good size, i think about 140 teams. They usually have a couple of bands, car show, and something like a balloon rally or airplane show. I think this year it will be smaller.

See you there Roger. We are planning on going, since it is only 35 minutes from the house. Maybe we can get near you and chat some.

chris

We will more than likely be there. Look forward to seeing you again Chris and Rodger.

Unfortunately, we have decided to skip this one in favor of Talladega. Wifey says its one or the other, and none of us want to miss out on the Talladega trip:!: Hope everyone has a great time:-D

Unfortunately, we have decided to skip this one in favor of Talladega. Wifey says its one or the other, and none of us want to miss out on the Talladega trip:!: Hope everyone has a great time:-D

I think a lot of people may make that call...

Back