500 gallon tank

PackAttack

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Any ideas as to what I should do with this?

Attachments

• fuel tank 2.jpg
    fuel tank 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 159
  • Fuel tank 1.jpg
    Fuel tank 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 157
Gadzooks! A shelter for many, many butts:thumb:

I have one just like it at school. . They just too big for me, but of coure you could have a big smoker there. I have no ideal what type of firebox would work best on it

I would ... be verry very careful when cutting ... thats what I would do.

But if one could cut it safely. I'd put the firebox on the backside rather than at one end.

I'd wait for gas prices to go down then fill it up, and when the price goes up sell the gas.

or you can make a smoker your choice.

John

fill with water cut a hole of a stack and cut a door out and build a big fire to burn it out good I built my 300 gal out of a fuel tank just like that, and if you cut the stand down it works awsome when building to hold the tank

fill with water cut a hole of a stack and cut a door out and build a big fire to burn it out good I built my 300 gal out of a fuel tank just like that, and if you cut the stand down it works awsome when building to hold the tank

Obviously you are not aware of the AQMD here in SoCal. Big fires and smoke will get you a day in court.

What are the dimensions of that beast? If you cut it in half lengthwise, built a brick enclosure, and got the right lid, you'd have 2 beautiful pit BBQ's, and never have to dig a hole. Then the burnout would be seasoning or prepping for a whole buffalo cook. You can't always have a warming fire, but you can always have a cooking fire (at least you can here).

Matt

I would sell it and take the proceeds and buy a cooker.

Back