THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FatDaddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Well finally getting a chance to post what all i got for Christmas. Over Thanksgiving my Brother, StepDad and I cut down about 15 peach and plum trees. He was gonna haul off the wood. I told him i would take it so i got about a rick of peach and plum wood, For Christmas I went down south to my Fiance's family. Her mom got me a pair of the orca silicone mitts, a grill light and money for a thermopen. I also stopped in at a Broadway hardware store that was having a big sale and picked up 2 Forschner Butcher knifes. 1 was an 8" and the other a 6" both were around 25 bucks each. I got them both for 30.00. Also got a Henkels knife bag for my self. and my PS3, and new Carhart from the mrs.
100_1574.jpg
100_1576.jpg
100_1573.jpg
100_1592.jpg

That was a good xmas. Any idea where she got those blue mittens?
Ive seen em at Linens and things. They work pretty good, but they are hard to hold onto meat. I have a pair of riechlens white gloves i use the majority of the time but they are a pain in the arse to get off your hands if u have handled meat cause they are so slippery. THese are easier to get off. but they look like a regular mit. suppose to withstand up to like 450 degrees of something like that.

Back