And My Final Answer Is.........Shirley Fabrication

Congrats on the new pit and good luck on your endeavors overseas! A lot to be excited about!

CharredApron Me and Tyler are excited about building a cooker for you!!!!! I assure you we are going to build you a Jam up cooker that performs great and something you can be proud to show off. Extreme pride will be taken on all aspects of the cooker. Thanks brother for giving us the opportunity to build for you!!!!!

CharredApron Me and Tyler are excited about building a cooker for you!!!!! I assure you we are going to build you a Jam up cooker that performs great and something you can be proud to show off. Extreme pride will be taken on all aspects of the cooker. Thanks brother for giving us the opportunity to build for you!!!!!

Heck. You guys have got me wanting a bass boat too, and I don't even fish.:thumb:

Congratulations man and look forward to meeting you over this side of the pond!
The French definitely have meat - They'd probably try and have you believe they invented the stuff!

Congrats on the new cooker Jed. I think you made a fine choice. You are certainly livin' the dream my friend. :thumb:

Whereabouts in Southern France are you going to be? Love it down there - Beautiful weather, great food and even greater wine!!

Whereabouts in Southern France are you going to be? Love it down there - Beautiful weather, great food and even greater wine!!
Lanquedoc-Roussillon Region. Village of Ventenac en Minervois. Closest large city is Narbonne. Smack in the center of Corbiers Wine Country.

FARK YEAH!!!
Sounds like you have a great plan. And seeing your cooks here, youre one heck of a good cook.
I hope to be reserving a room with a view for 2 in the future.
Always wanted to see France.
I know you'll love your new cooker and show the French what some good down home Q is all about.
Best of luck to you

Lanquedoc-Roussillon Region. Village of Ventenac en Minervois. Closest large city is Narbonne. Smack in the center of Corbiers Wine Country.

Ahh - truly beautiful down there, sir - Great pace of life too!

Good luck - I'm very jealous!

Congrats on the new adventure! All the best! I can tell you, there will be no wrong with going with TQ. I have had a few chats over the forum with him and they are great people and take great pride in their work! While I was moving my daughter into the her dorm at Bama I asked a guy at home depot where did he buy his bumper on his truck....his words were Shirley Fab, give them a call these guys are the best. Worked with me on everything I wanted. With that said, Roll Tide and post some pics!

Back