Sweet St. Louis!!!!! with pron

gotribe28

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I have been wanting to try some sweet ribs and HEB just had to have them on sale....

Oiled and rubbed..
20130630_134838.jpg

let set for a while and added butter, brown sugar and honey...
Ready to put on!!!!
20130630_135443.jpg

will check back in a hour or two....

at 2 hours in and about to wrap with more butter, honey and brown sugar...

20130630_160036.jpg

see you in a hour and a half....

20130630_172547.jpg

Ok so they were tender and well that was about it..... I guess that is why we experiment!!!!! So they were sweet but not really like what I wanted... I was looking for a crumbly rubby kind of sweet... this was a sweet coating... but not what my taste bud or anyone else was expecting.... So I got out my sauce put them back on the pit and sauced em and they were really good... Any other ideas?????

Hmm....

Not knowing what "nvm" means, I found myself forced to perform a Google search for the meaning.

Here's the first "urban dictionary" definition I found:
===================================
In contrary to popular belief, "nvm" doesn't mean "nevermind" or "not very much".
Multiple government agencies have tried to hide the real definition of this three letter acronym. Urban Dictionary is now exclusively revealing it to be "naked vagina monster".
===================================
I found the link >> HERE <<.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. :wacko:

Next time try a dry rub only and cook 'em nekkid, leaving the lid closed. You'll be surprised.

They sure look pretty though.

^^^+1^^^
If you lightly season them and cook em till you got some bone showing, take em off. Make a sweet Memphis dry rub and give em a quick brush of canola oil to help make the rub stick, crank your grill up to 350-400 and cook em kinda like her Grilling them. When I used to work for Chilis, I used to take their Memphis rub, add some brown sugar to it, bam instant easy sweet ribs with that good crumbly bark your looking for. Also if you want em a little sweeter, like sweet down to the bone, soak em in apple juice over night.

Back