SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

Official Entry..

Peppered Cow Tri-Tip. Reverse sear..

IMG_4326_zpsf9bc22eb.jpg

Money Shot!
IMG_4330_zpsadab0b5b.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Urgent (Secret) Transmission:

Admiral Big!

After examining our remaining munitions, I highly suggest the USS Farkanaught perform a strategic delaying action to let this war proceed until the normal cut off time for a TD (ie. Monday Morning) With this additional time, (including full weekend) we can assure Victory!

The Noobians have put up a much better fight than we all expected. But as the colonel has stated, we have serious land, sea and air bases that can turn the tide.

End of transmission.

dont try and extend it 'cause you're getting blasted and you think another day and a half will save you. :tsk:

Attention Noobs! The Throwdown is not being extended. Thank you for your most excellent entries. You did good...

FOR A BUNCH OF NOOBZ!!! Lolzlolzlolzlolz

(secret ghost message to the vets - I am officially extending this Throwdown until Monday morning at 6am Central time, so let's pound them with some last minute entries, they won't even know what hit them)

Attention Noobs! The Throwdown is not being extended. Thank you for your most excellent entries. You did good...

FOR A BUNCH OF NOOBZ!!! Lolzlolzlolzlolz

(secret ghost message to the vets - I am officially extending this Throwdown until Monday morning at 6am Central time, so let's pound them with some last minute entries, they won't even know what hit them)

WTF? Is this going to become another never-ending TD?

I was just beginning to plan my final entry. But, fark it. :mmph:

CD

Crap, I need to get my entry together. It is a big one. I even had to break it up into chapters this year.

The River Runs Through It
The Hex on Valdez
The River Still Runs Through It
Are We There Yet? - back to Fairbanks
Ice(ish) Road Trucker
Quest for Caribou
Mile 414: The End of the Road
Take the Long Way Home
The River is Still Farkin' Runnin' Farkers
The Hunt for Beaver
Flora and Fauna
Epic Scenery
Like a Boss
Oddities and Other Interesting Crap
DIY Dehydrated Meals
So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

I was just trying to buy time for you to complete this mission Sir.

there. that's more accurate :becky:

These Farkin' Noobians will not go away! Due to the Stuper er' I mean Super Secret message from the Admiral, I have no choice but to unleash the:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HGMxZEl60k"]Clash of the Titans #10 Movie CLIP - Release the Kraken (2010) HD - YouTube[/ame]

With the extra time, will have to pull out all the stops and exercise the Nuclear Option.

Last edited:
Oooops, I guess I read "not" as "now" :doh: Nevermind. :becky:

I missed the whole gho... um, nothing. Look over there, it's a unicorn.

CD

Last edited:
Back