Team Swag

Pelkster

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I need some direction on where to order things like t-shirts, beer coozies, vinyl banner, etc. I don't really have a set design, although a friend drew something up for me that can be altered/improved upon. I know I saw a post on this topic not too long ago, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks! :thumb:

Keith

PS-Sorry to the mods if this is in the wrong location.

a lot of people will tell you vista print. I personally hate them. You can usually find good vendors online though with strong pricing.

http://www.bbqlogos.com/ Did my logo, he is fast and very good. He also has a printer out of Alabama I believe that he works with for the rest. I opted to go to a local screen printer to avoid the shipping charges. Most likely if you find out who does the uniforms for your local little league, youth football league etc... they can do the shirts, coozies, banners etc...

I used Creative Printing in Kansas City. Here is an example of the banner they did for me. This banner is 4'x6'. I want to say it was between $60-$80 but I'm not 100% positive because I also ordered business cards. Give Kristy a call, and tell her Todd Howerton recommended you. (I coached her son in baseball, so she might hook you up a bit)

Attachments

• rhythm & ribz.jpg
    rhythm & ribz.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 309
Though a bit pricey, for t-shirts and odds and ends Cafe Press does a pretty nice job. And the nice thing is you can order any number you want.

If you're looking for screen printing, take a look at ndesigns. They have fairly low minimums and low set up fees. We just got shirts and sweatshirts printed by them and couldn't be happier. I believe they also do banner work and embroidery too.

Go local, they are always cheaper due to shipping. Plus they will usually keep your screen so there will not be any more set up costs if you need more prints. Plus a local guy will allow you to order a smaller quantity. Google or look up in a phone book for screen printers near you. Then call around and get quotes. This will always get you the best price.

I've had good luck with shirts from customink

Go local, they are always cheaper due to shipping. Plus they will usually keep your screen so there will not be any more set up costs if you need more prints. Plus a local guy will allow you to order a smaller quantity. Google or look up in a phone book for screen printers near you. Then call around and get quotes. This will always get you the best price.

X2

I have my own print shop and do all of the above. But like most things, look at supporting your local guy, even if it cost just a few bucks more.

Use a Brethren Member. We use Mike Fay SLAMDUNKPRO. He has never let us down :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was Senior Art Director for a car magazine, I used different vendors for different things. I never found a "one stop shopping" vendor.

For vinyl banners, you should have plenty of local vendors. That's what I used.

For shirts, I bought from Staton, and used local vendors to print and embroider them. www.statononline.com

I have never used Cafe Press for ANYTHING, because their prices are farking ridiculous.

CD

I bought some small vinyl banners when shindigz.com runs a biannual coupon code. 18" x 56" (I think) for less than $10.

We use Vistaprint for all of our labels, magnetic signs, business cards and banners. They run multiples of specials through the year for both US & Canadian customers and in addition they always have options to order a sample of items for no additional cost. Well worth it. We have been shopping with them for 6 years.

Locally we use http://www.artechcanada.com/ for all of our fabric applications including hats, jackets and tshirts.

We use http://www.buildasign.com/bbq-banners for our free bbq banners, we have ordered several of these over the last three years and they have all been good especially for the money.

We ordered our shirts and hat off the internet try to get what we wanted for the best price and had a local company embroider them. I even got a new phone case for my birthday from my wife with our logo on it yeasturday. Really cool!!!

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

You can do them with bbqtrophies.com and have no setup charges, screen charges or shipping if you are buying $100 worth.

Back