• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Jack Chicken Idea

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Since we weren't invited to the Jack, I'm giong to give you guys this one for free. The Jack says you have to cook dark and white meat. How about wrapping a breast in a boneless thigh? Like a turkducken.

Roll it, cook it, slice it!

I like the sound of that a lot.

Will you stuff it with anything (is stuffing even allowed?)?

Good luck at the Jack.

LOL! That oughta toss a wrinkle into Swamprb`s prep plans...

Better check with a rep to see if this would be "stuffing".

15) The container shall not be marked in any way so as to make the container unique or identifiable. Aluminum foil, toothpicks, skewers, foreign material, and/or stuffing are prohibited in the container. Marked entries or containers with the above listed material will receive a one (1) in all criteria from all Judges.

Do you get a dark meat box and a white meat box, or just 1 chicken box?

It is allowed, was done in a contest in NY.

Better check with a rep to see if this would be "stuffing".

15) The container shall not be marked in any way so as to make the container unique or identifiable. Aluminum foil, toothpicks, skewers, foreign material, and/or stuffing are prohibited in the container. Marked entries or containers with the above listed material will receive a one (1) in all criteria from all Judges.

Or grind it and make a chicken fattie. I got a million of them. :crazy:

We're actualy going to grind our dark meat into a paste, and inject it into the breasts. I'll let you know how it works out!

Does it count as dark meat if you use thigh skins on breasts...:becky::becky::becky:

Could a team turn in a fully jointed half chicken, or does it have to be sliced into individual peices?

Do we need to turn in 7 of each (white and dark) or 7 pieces total with at least 1 white and 1 dark?

Back