Roll Call. Inside 30 days. McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown, Prosser, WA 6/11-6/12

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown

Prosser, WA
June 11 & 12
Third year for this event and it's getting better every year. Don't you want to drink wine while you are cooking! Public sampling is encouraged. Come join us! ***New Payout Schedule***
Registration Form

I'll be cooking this one as SouthPaw BBQ with my wife Rhana...this will be our first event together...:thumb:

The swamprb will be busy this weekend with his daughter and son's graduations from high school and college...:p

BTW...did I mention that the winery pours free wine for the competitors...there's something about that that appealed to my wife...:twisted:

This event has become a qualifer...so...my wife and I will be cookin this one as "Left Hand Smoke" instead of SouthPaw...(we're shootin' for another bung in the barrel)...:becky: The swamprb will be doin' his usual prep and presentation magic and keeping me on track via the cell phone towers.

See you there! :p

....Ummh, yeah-like I'm going to have some spare time on my hands while they are reading off the names of the 3000+ graduating Seniors during turn-ins. Let's see....I can phone in the Chicken before they get to the "M's", if that'll help?
Wish I could do more!

Go get 'em JD & Rhanna!! You got it goin' on!

Good luck JD and Rhanna! Gonna have to save the wine tasting for the victory celebration!! I can picture swamprb sitting in the crowd, bluetooth in ear, quietly communicating with John!!

Good Luck!

Your new partner sure looks a lot prettier than your old one...just saying. :becky:

Well, this weekend you find out if you really need Brian... Might be easier to split the prize money without him! :heh:

Hope you guys take another GC! I know you won't come in last... My friend Greg (Saucy Pig) will be there, so that spot is reserved for him! :shock: :tape:

Well, this weekend you find out if you really need Brian... Might be easier to split the prize money without him! :heh:

Hope you guys take another GC! I know you won't come in last... My friend Greg (Saucy Pig) will be there, so that spot is reserved for him! :shock: :tape:

I not only NEED him...he is essential to our success. As I type he is probably prepping chicken...:thumb:

Back