• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
That's a wonderful idea Larry and a step in the right direction. Can't wait to see the stuff you guys will come up next. :clap2:

Great looking cuisine! That must have been a fun experience.

I think Guy Fieri has a new restaurant that is a BBQ & Sushi Fusion...My buddy made him a tandem BGE cart for the BBQ aspect.

I think Guy Fieri has a new restaurant that is a BBQ & Sushi Fusion...My buddy made him a tandem BGE cart for the BBQ aspect.

Unless he opened another one, it's not new. It's called Tex Wasabi's and it's been around for a number of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Tex Wasabi, there's one in Sacramento and quite frankly it's not very good.

Wow, that looks really tasty. I want to give it a try, soon!
:thumb:

That looks great. I bet that was a lot of fun getting to the point of plating something! Very creative.

Pulled pork, pickled cucumber (forgot what it was called) with fried shoestring potatoes. The soy wrapper worked great.

Sushi11.jpg

Pastrami, sauted garlic, onions, ****ake mushroom. This was pretty good, we later paired this with a miso garlic sauce that we mixed with BBQ sauce.

What is the soy wrapper? I know about tofu, soy beans and edamame, but soy wrapper is throwing me for a loop.

What is the soy wrapper? I know about tofu, soy beans and edamame, but soy wrapper is throwing me for a loop.

"Mame Nori – soy bean wrappers for making sushi

Mame Nori is the perfect solution for sushi lovers who may be allergic or have a distaste for regular seaweed nori.

Mame Nori is a high-quality sushi wrapper that is made from 100% soy beans. Mame Nori also comes in 6 beautiful colors, so that you can add an artistic touch to your sushi rolls.

Soy protein is of the highest quality, but without the cholesterol and saturated fat. It can be the sole source of protein, without causing any nutritional imbalance"

Brilliant!!!

Larry that looks real tasty thanks for sharing. I'd be interested to see the final product that goes on the menu and to hear how it does.

Back