Big Poppa Smokers Customer Service

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just prior to Christmas i was putting together a drum kit for a friend and got a bad batch of bottom vents. The first one that broke Big Poppa promptly sent another one out... then i had another one break at the seem and the original replacement didn't slide well.

I was at my wits end and i called up Jessie @ Big Poppa and she offered to send new ones overnight so it would be in time for Christmas. The gift was being delivered on the 22nd so the timing just didn't work out. I ended up scavenging one off of my drum to make the gift drum whole so i could get the drum delivered.

Anyways they were nice enough to get new vents out on the 2nd which was great considering the Christmas holiday and they made sure they were good and worked properly.

It's great to know that they stand behind their products and have TOP NOTCH customer service! Thanks again Big Poppa!!

I saw a drum with the BPS kit in the back of a pickup eastbound on IH40 a while back. It was really pretty all blinged out on a black drum. I followed it and missed my exit-twice.

They are all awesome, online and in person. I buy from them exclusively and often. Not sure how their warehouse moving will affect me but the shipping was always fast.

Back