The wedding is over, it's good to be home and..

smooookin

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Thanks to the Brethren...

I knocked one out of the park!!!
I used the knowledge I have obtained here to turn out 151 lbs of (pre-cooked) butts and brisket. We were expecting to have 125+ guest due to it being graduation weekend we fell short of the number expected. However I discovered when I got home I only pulled one freezer bag of pork and two freezer bags of brisket from the cooler.

The cool thing was I had people coming to me using words like amazing, incredible and delicious. I had folks asking what I did, how I did it and what did I use when cooking.

It was a damn proud day for old dad. One thing was I could see the look on my daughters face, she was nothing short of a Princess for a day (the most important). The other I owe to you all here, I was a damn good cook!

Thanks for all the help. Sorry no pics but you can bet your pork butt that it did happen!

dude, at my future wedding(im 25) i want bbq appetizers. Congrats. I take it it was your daughter who was married

dude, at my future wedding(im 25) i want bbq appetizers. Congrats. I take it it was your daughter who was married

Yes it was my Daughter, my oldest. It was a talk order for me to cook for that many but she ask for it and I woulda broke my neck to deliver for her.

Well done! You're Hero Daddy yet again!!!
headbang.gif

congratulations, I have 3 daughters, 2 already married, I self catered them, one more to go in October, planning the meal now. A lot of work and pretty hectic when you have to be in the wedding and have so much going on, but when it's all said and done, it's well worth it

Congrats...great job!

Could this have been the only wedding where no pictures of the food were taken?

Awesome job bro. It was fun reading through your attempt from the very beginning. Glad everything worked out for you. You da man!

It actually was a lot of fun to see if I could meet the challenge, it was a lot of work but worth every effort to see everyone enjoy it. I dont think I want to do it again this week, unless there is a pretty big dollar figure attached that is.

It actually was a lot of fun to see if I could meet the challenge, it was a lot of work but worth every effort to see everyone enjoy it. I dont think I want to do it again this week, unless there is a pretty big dollar figure attached that is.

But hey, you got her off the payroll (lol). Congrats on the nuptuals and your new Son in law!

But hey, you got her off the payroll (lol). Congrats on the nuptuals and your new Son in law!

Thanks but do you ever really get them off the payroll? I think I may have just added another. :rolleyes:

Back