Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Taste of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI - July 25 & 26, 2008

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
OK who will be there. I may or may not have the bike back in time.:cry: It kind of depends on the repair shop and the carb.

I am bringing a generator and can share power with 3 or 4 teams if we can find a spot away from the masses. The generator is not totally quiet if you know what I mean.:mrgreen:

OK who will be there. I may or may not have the bike back in time.:cry: It kind of depends on the repair shop and the carb.

I am bringing a generator and can share power with 3 or 4 teams if we can find a spot away from the masses. The generator is not totally quiet if you know what I mean.:mrgreen:

First trip out to centerfield???

Might swing by and say hello to the brethren teams!

What.....no chicken to cook? :twisted:

Grand Rapids

Barring any problems at the border, we should be there mid-morning on Friday.
Qfan
Homefires Burnin' BBQ Team
(formerly Dizzy Pig Canada)

Barring any problems at the border, we should be there mid-morning on Friday.
Qfan
Homefires Burnin' BBQ Team
(formerly Dizzy Pig Canada)
You'll have no problems. I called them and they are looking for you. :biggrin: No I mean they are looking to let you thru with all that Canadian beef.:roll:

Now maybe I can remember to pack the Crown to make you feel welcome. I already have lots of Jack in the trailer.

Grand Rapids

We will be there early afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hey Ford is that Single Barrel?:lol:

Bavarian Smoke BBQ

Though i will not be able to partake in this event (family reunion) my partner will be there trying to make a name for ourselve's......:twisted:

Take it easy on him, will ya Ford! :cool:

Any Midfo's interested in getting involved in the Michigan Tri-fecta, Mike will have info out shortly......

Smo Scos will be there. Ford, I'll take some of that free amperage! :icon_devil

Carol and I will be there. Let us know what we can do for any team. We look forward to making many acquaintances old and new. This is a great contest and we look forward to being a part of it again this year.
Merl and Carol

Merl & Carol are putting me to work as a RAT. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Sad that we're not cooking.... JCA

Carol and I will be there. Let us know what we can do for any team. We look forward to making many acquaintances old and new. This is a great contest and we look forward to being a part of it again this year.
Merl and Carol

Merl and Carol,

I will definetly be looking for you and Carol!! It will be a pleasure to finally meet you, and thank you in person for everything that you do for us!!

Back