Contest Results Platte City, MO results

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
GC Reservoir Hogs
RGC Pork Pullin Plowboys

.0002 difference between GC and RGC

My results sheet is in the BBQ trailer which is in storage. Results are not on the KCBS site yet.

That just hurts, doesn't it. You know what the differance is between 1st and 2nd? Only the table, they both have great food. Congrats Todd, also your Yard bird rub won 1st in ribs this weekend.

Congrats to you and your team Todd!

Im sorry but with a score that close.............shaking head here.

Good job Todd. I think Rob's got our score sheet, but we were pretty happy with a 6th in pork and 8th in brisket. Not bad for our second comp

Congrats Todd!
You're doing good down that way- I'd say you don't need to head up this way at all for any comps!!

That just hurts, doesn't it. You know what the differance is between 1st and 2nd? Only the table, they both have great food. Congrats Todd, also your Yard bird rub won 1st in ribs this weekend.

David, I was just telling Randy about your finish and how you've finally figured out those ribs. LOL! Didn't know how you "fixed" them. That is too funny.

Oh, and your pork marinade and advice to Holy Smoke took 1st to my 2nd in pork. Thanks, pal. :icon_sleepy

Congrats on the GC's. Keep em rolling. Sure wish we were going to see you at the GAB... well, maybe not. :biggrin:

BTW, this was a Todd, Randy, and Andy Plowboys team. We'll be back together again in three weeks for the GAB Invitational. I love cooking with my two best friends. What a way to spend a 40th birthday. Would have been just as fun if we were last. Well, second to last, maybe. I heard stories of that last place team. Some of them needed to keep their clothes on I hear. Yowza!

I heard stories of that last place team. Some of them needed to keep their clothes on I hear. Yowza!

Todd that is a very funny comment! I heard there were bets made LOL! This contest was one of the best set ups I have seen. Thanks for the letting us see you make that dessert, it looked awesome! Congrats again on your finish!

Congrats guys....and you had the bottom line down.....no better way to spend your 40th weekend than with great friends....

Back