Bellevue cancelled? Check out Iowa

B

Buster Dog BBQ

I read on another forum that Bellevue has been cancelled due to flooding. If true and you were headed there you might want to consider Waterloo, IA or LaPorte City, IA or both. One is Fri/Sat and one is Sat/Sun. About 15 min from each other. Or do both.

Look at you, Mr. Iowa BBQ Ambassador! :-D

We cooked at Waterloo last year and the organizers and town were great! We didn't do Laporte, but I've heard good things about that one, too.

Look at you, Mr. Iowa BBQ Ambassador! :-D

We cooked at Waterloo last year and the organizers and town were great! We didn't do Laporte, but I've heard good things about that one, too.
Ha. I don't know about ambassador but I do know both were wanting more teams. Iowa's done well with contest this year with many having to go to a wait list. Just heard Mason City hit 70 and is full.

Anyone of those at an RV park? We were headed to Omaha, but now looking for a new contest, but some of the team doesn't want to travel too much farther away.

Anyone of those at an RV park? We were headed to Omaha, but now looking for a new contest, but some of the team doesn't want to travel too much farther away.

No RV parks. One is around a city block park (parked in the streets) and the other is in a small city park on the grass.

Waterloo is around a city park, parked on the streets. Good power, last year we had a 50 amp hookup

LaPorte City is in a city park, parked on the grass in the park. ok power, last year we shared a 110V dual outlet (but, didn't need the geny)

Back