a little father's day tri tip action......

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
we had a great father's day......breakfast at home, lunch at my dads, a boat ride with the missus' dad and then a little tri tip action with some vegetables. the lime a rita is a running joke among beer friends of mine....

oh yeah, also made a bunch of meatballs for spaghetti for my little one's third birthday party tonight....

Last edited:
Looks like a great day with some great food. :thumb:

Tell me about the Avocados, I have never seen them grilled (from the north ya know...).:roll:

Looks like a great day with some great food. :thumb:

Tell me about the Avocados, I have never seen them grilled (from the north ya know...).:roll:

i just cut them in half, olive oil and a bbq rub. i also put bacon salt on those. i just set them next to the fire while i'm finishing everything up. you can see they loosen from the skin and soften when they are ready. good stuff.

i just cut them in half, olive oil and a bbq rub. i also put bacon salt on those. i just set them next to the fire while i'm finishing everything up. you can see they loosen from the skin and soften when they are ready. good stuff.

Thanks, I will defiantly give them a run.
My wife LOVES avocado in/on nearly anything and this would be a nice surprise appetizer she has not seen.:-D

Back