Hot Hot Pink RTIC 65 Showed Up Today

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So from the RTIC Clearance Thread that "saved me so much money" I had both my packages showing up today (one for the cooler and one for the rest). The cooler got here a bit ago and the other one still shows out for delivery by end of day (not uncommon).

xxPMCHKl.png

Cooler is great. I'm never traveling enough (even doing events where a 5 day coleman is perfect for me) to need the ice retention, but the price finally got me something I wanted.
2jJewUql.jpg

iQsdmVdl.jpg

xIpeUkSl.jpg

I can't wait to go out tomorrow and find some My Little Pony/Hello Kitty/Power Puff Girls/etc stickers to put on it.

Here's a pic comparison by a Coleman 70 and 120 just for giggles. I normally just bring the 70 to events to hold the meats so this will be its replacement.
T72BjP6l.jpg

fPPGQkSl.jpg

BqFzKeel.jpg

And now doing the "Up to 10 Days of Ice Retention" torture test!! :clap2::becky:
NZobPLBl.jpg

If you get a chance, can you test the tumblers and jugs to see if it leaks when turned upside down? I was going to order lot of the same items you ordered but got scared off by the leak discussion over at Slickdeals.

It takes a real man to be comfortable showing off a cooler of that color. Good for you!

If you get a chance, can you test the tumblers and jugs to see if it leaks when turned upside down? I was going to order lot of the same items you ordered but got scared off by the leak discussion over at Slickdeals.

Thanks. Saw you mention it in the other thread. I was unaware. I have two 40oz sealable bubba ones from walmart that I like and wanted something bigger. Not that I have plans on using them immediately, but I'll test it out for sure.

Thanks for the heads up. Whats the link for that discussion? I'm interested if it leaks around the full lid seal and/or the smaller pour cap.

• Thanks
Reactions: ulc
That pink is pretty nice. I almost ordered that one but the next day when I went on the clearance page, they had the Sea foam green one and I ordered that.

I also ordered a 1/2 gallon jug so that sucks to hear that they leak. I bought it mainly to have when I go fishing.

Has anyone had an opportunity to check the jugs for leakage? My wife already has one in the cart. :shock:

I have the same coleman 120. That thing takes a man to pick up when filled with beer and ice.

So now you got coolers for every type of meat: white, dark and pink!
Congratulations!

Hey, not trying to be a jerk.

But please dont let little kids get used to ever playing in coolers or any other container that lock airtight.

Back