Padawan and Phubar's Goulash Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Padawan wanted to cook up something Hungarian last Phriday.
She wanted to make a "rakott krumpli" (potato dish) and "sonkaval toltott gomba" (stuPhed shrooms).
She also made some Hungarian meatballs.

I made the goulash and the smoked eggplant/zucchini/bell pepper salad.

BIL of Padawan's little Sister called me this week cause he got a surprise for me...a Helly Hansen sail coat.
It wasn't a problem for him to drop the coat off...I invited him for the Phriday dinner.

Dennessey also called me to ask what my plans were for last Phriday...I also invited him to Padawan's Place.

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

Wow Phu!!!! great looking grub!!! Your dishes always look so incredibly tasty!!!! wish I had a plate full right now!!!:mrgreen:

Oh my, when you had goulash in your Happy Priday thread, I have to admit I was like "hhmmmm....", now more like "YUMMMMM!!!!!" And, you guys always look like you're having such a great time!

Nailed it once again! What type of cheese is on the sonkaval toltott gomba? My wife and I are disagreeing about the cheese.

Matt

Well...no need to disagree.
That cheese had nothing to do with Hungary...Padawan decided to put a slice of parmigiano on there.

I just remembered it's been awhile since I've told y'all you need to open a restaurant, so here goes:

Y'all need to open a restaurant. :becky:

It's not just the Phood, it's the surrounding atmosphere as well - I know it'd be an amazing place. :thumb:

That's some fantastic looking food once again from you two. :thumbup: I hope you caught the farker who stole the legs off your table! :sly:

Back